FTIR-520A Fourier Transform Infrared FTIR Spectrometer (FTIR infrared spectrometer) irradiates infrared light on the sample and measures the energy and wavelength of infrared light absorbed by the sample, so as to determine the chemical composition, molecular structure and type and quantity of chemical bonds of the sample. It is widely used in various fields, such as material science, chemistry, biomedicine, environmental science, etc.
- New type cube-corner Michelson interferometer features smaller size and more compact structure, providing higher stability and less sensitive to vibrations and thermal variations than conventional Michelson interferometer.
- Fully sealed damp and dust- proof interferometer, adopting high performance, long lifetime sealing material and desiccator, ensures higher adaptability to the environment and increases accuracy and reliability in operation. Viewable window for silica gel enables easy observation and replacement.
- Isolated IR source and large space heat dissipation chamber design provides higher thermal stability. Stable interference is obtained without the need of dynamic adjustment.
- High intensity IR source adopts a reflex sphere to obtain even and stable IR radiation.
- Cooling fan stretch suspending design ensures good mechanical stability.
- Super wide sample compartment provides more flexibility to accommodate various accessories.
- The application of programmable gain amplifier, high accuracy A/D converter and embedded computer improves the accuracy and reliability of the whole system.
- The spectrometer connects to PC via a USB port for automatic control and data communication, fully realizing plug-and-play operation.
- Compatible PC control with user friendly, rich function software enables easy, convenient and flexible operation. Spectrum collect, spectrum conversion, spectrum processing, spectrum analyzing, and spectrum output function etc. can be performed.
- Various special IR libraries are available for routine search. Users can also add and maintain the libraries or set up new libraries by themselves.
- Accessories such as Defused/Specular Reflection, ATR, Liquid cell, Gas cell, and IR microscope etc can be mounted in the sample compartment.
- Spectral Range: 7800 to 350 cm-1
- Resolution: Better than 5cm-1
- Wavenumber Precision: ±01cm-1
- Scanning Speed: 5-step adjustable for different applications
- Signal to noise ratio: better than 15,000:1 (RMS value, at 2100cm-1, resolution: 4cm-1, detector: DTGS, 1 minute data collection)
- Beam splitter: Ge coated KBr
- Infrared Source: Air-cooled, high efficiency Reflex Sphere module
- Detector: DTGS
- Data system: Compatible computer
- Software: FT-IR software contains all routines needed for basic spectrometer operations, including library search, quantitation and spectrum export
- IR Library 11 IR libraries included
- Dimensions: 54x52x26cm
- Weight: 28kg