7-inch color touch screen
USB communication port and optional UVwin8 UV spectrum software
N4S / N4 UV-Vis spectrophotometer, combined with ARM processing core, automatic wavelength so that the instrument has a high-end instrument test speed and function. Which can meet the qualitative and quantitative analysis of the vast majority of UV-visible spectral ranges in conventional laboratories. Suitable for medical and health, clinical testing, biochemistry, petrochemical, environmental protection, quality control and tertiary institutions and other departments.
● 7-inch color touch screen and patented technology to achieve a simple and effective human-computer interaction at the same time, clearly show the test data and scan results.
● USB communication port and optional UVwin8 UV spectrum software, to achieve data and map processing functions, as well as massive data storage, and for the customer’s secondary development to facilitate.
● Full-band scanning (limited to S), sub-band scanning (limited to S), dynamic time scanning, automatic wavelength, linear regression, concentration direct reading, peak and valley detection, timing printing and other functions.
● advanced power protection measures, you can remember the test data, scan map (limited to S models), regression equations and instrument correction parameters, to achieve rapid initialization.
● With halogen and deuterium lamp life protection.
● Built-in thermal printer (N4S only)
UVwin8 UV spectrum software
● Light source: 12V 20W halogen lamp and long life deuterium lamp
● Power supply voltage: AC220V ± 22V 50Hz ± 1Hz
● Power: 180W
● Metering mode: single beam
● Monochromator: self-collimation
● Focal length: 160mm
● Grating: 1200 lines / mm
● Detector: photocell
● Spectral bandwidth: 2nm
● Wavelength setting: Touch screen input
● Wavelength range: 190 – 1100nm
● Wavelength Accuracy: ± 1nm
● Wavelength repeatability: ≤ 0.5nm
● Wavelength scanning speed: fast, medium and slow
● Light source switching wavelength: 340nm
● Stray light: ≤ 0.1% (T) (measured at Nil in 220 nm) (measured at NaNO2 at 360 nm)
● Photometric range: 0.0 ~ 200.0% T
-0.301 ~ 4.000A
0.000 to 9999C
● Photometric accuracy: ± 0.5% T
± 0.004Abs (0 – 0.5A)
± 0.008Abs (0.5 – 1A)
● Photometric repeatability: ≤0.2% T
0.002Abs (0 – 0.5A)
0.004Abs (0.5 -1 A)
● Baseline flatness: ≤ ± 0.003A (limited to S)
● Noise: 100% (T) ≤ 0.2% (T)
0% (T) ≤ 0.1% (T)
Baseline drift: ± 0.004Abs / 0.5h (limited to S)