YG022D Digital Fabric Stiffness Tester, is used to measure the stiffness of various woven fabrics such as cotton, wool, silk, hemp, chemical fiber, knitted fabrics and general non-woven fabrics, coated fabrics, etc.
YG022D Digital Fabric Stiffness Tester, is used to measure the stiffness of various woven fabrics such as cotton, wool, silk, hemp, chemical fiber, knitted fabrics and general non-woven fabrics, coated fabrics, etc. It is also suitable for flexible materials such as paper, leather, and film. Stiffness determination.
GB/T 18318, ASTM D 1388, IS0 9073-7, BS EN 22313
1. Touch screen control, Chinese and English menu, man-machine dialogue mode, easy to operate.
2. The built-in thermal printer is convenient for quickly printing the test results on site.
3. The professional computer analysis software can realize two-way operation with the computer, and can carry out report statistics and data analysis.
4. Testable angles: 41.5°, 43°, 45°, convenient angle positioning, and meet the requirements of different test standards.
5. Infrared sensor is adopted, with quick response and accurate data, and can automatically calculate the bending stiffness.
6. Controlled by a stepping motor, the transmission device is a precision screw rod to ensure stable operation and no swing.
7. The pressure plate presses the sample by its own weight, which meets the standard and will not cause deformation to the sample.
1. Measuring angle: 41.5°, 43°, 45° adjustable
2. Protrusion length range: 0.5～20.5cm
3. Measurement accuracy: 0.1mm
4. Specimen specification: 2.5×25cm
5. Test speed: 0.1mm/s～6.0mm/s
6. Unit selection: cm, mm, in optional
7. Specimen platen specification: 2.5×25cm; weight: 250g
8. Dimensions: 470×290×405mm
9. Weight: 18kg
10. Power supply: AC220V 50Hz 120W