SYD-265H Intelligent Kinematic Viscometer is designed as per ASTM D445 Standard Test Method for Kinematic Viscosity of Transparent and Opaque Liquids. It is suitable to determine kinematic viscosity of liquid petroleum products (Newtonian fluids) by measuring the time for a volume of liquid to flow under gravity through a calibrated glass capillary viscometer at a constant temperature.
Main technical features
1. Single chip microcomputer and colored LCD technology. High intelligence and automation.
2. Intelligent signal sampling, data measuring, parameters operating, and result output. All the operations are finished automatically.English man-machine conversation interface. Easy to operate.
3. The instrument is equipped with timing function. It can choose valid flowing time period and calculate arithmetic average automatically. It can also preset the viscosity coefficient , calculate the viscosity after the test and print the test results automatically.
4. It can do one test alone or doing two tests at one time by setting the parameters.High efficiency.
5. It has the parameters saving function. The instrument will automatically save the parameters of capillary tube diameter, coefficient and so on after these parameters being setted. When doing test with the same capillary, no need to set these parameters again.
6. It adopts desktop and all-in-one machine design. Convenient to use.
Main technical specifications
1. Power supply：AC(220±10%)V, 50Hz
2. Heating power：1700W
3. Temperature range：Ambient to 100.0℃
4. Temperature control accuracy：±0.01℃
5. Bath capacity：20L
6. Timing range： 0.0s～9999.9s
7. Timing accuracy： ±0.05% within 60min
8. Amount of capillary viscometer tubes： 4 capillary viscometers
9. Stirring motor: 6 W, 1200 RPM
10.Working condition： (Ambient temperature-10)℃～35℃, RH: ≤85％
11.Temperature sensor： RTD, Pt100
12.Maximum power consumption： 1800W
13.Capillary viscometers tubes(Pinkevitch viscometer)： 7 pieces in total.The inner diameter for each: 0.6mm, 0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm