Total shelf area 0.12 m2 or 0.08 m2
LCD touch display, Use SECOP (DANFOSS) compressor
Laboratory Vacuum Freeze Dryer Machine Supplier
Laboratory vacuum freeze dryers are widely used in the fields of medicine, pharmaceuticals, biological research, chemicals and food. The lyophilized articles are easy to store for a long time, and can be restored to the state before lyophilization and maintain the original biochemical characteristics after adding water. The LGJ-10 freeze dryer is suitable for laboratory use and meets the requirements of routine lyophilization in most laboratories.
1. One-piece structure design, small size, no external flange, easy to use, no leakage.
2. All materials in contact with the product are made of inert materials to meet the requirements of GLP.
3. The cold trap and the operating table are made of stainless steel, which is corrosion-resistant and easy to clean.
4. All stainless steel inflatable (discharge) valve design, production, safety, anti-corrosion, no leakage.
5. The cold trap has a large opening, no inner coil, and sample pre-freezing function, no need for a low temperature refrigerator.
6. Specialized gas guiding technology, cold trap for uniform ice trapping and strong ice trapping ability.
7. Internationally renowned SECOP (DANFOSS) brand compressors, high efficiency, energy saving, long service life and low noise.
8. Well-known brand vacuum pump, pumping speed, to achieve a higher ultimate vacuum.
9. Vacuum pump protection function, can set the vacuum pump to start the cold trap temperature and protect the service life of the vacuum pump.
10. Professional design FD-LAB freeze dryer control system + SH-HPSC-I modular controller, with high reliability and stability.
11. Intelligent data recording system, real-time recording and display of cold trap temperature curve, sample temperature curve, vacuum degree curve, export data can be browsed by computer and printed.
Main technical parameters:
|Model||LGJ -10A||LGJ -10B||LGJ -10C||LGJ -10D||LGJ -10E|
|Type||Normal type||Stoppering||Manifold||Stoppering + Manifold||T type multi-port manifold|
|Dry chamber size (D*H)||∅260×430mm||∅260×490mm||∅260×465mm||∅260×540mm||/|
|Total shelf area||0.12 m2||0.08m2||0.12 m2||0.08m2||/|
|Shelf size(mm)||∅200*4pcs||∅180 * 3pcs||∅200*4pcs||∅180 * 3pcs||/|
|Shelf space height (mm)||70||70||70||70||/|
|Shelf number||4 pcs||3 pcs||4 pcs||3 pcs||/|
|Trays number||4 pcs||3 pcs||4 pcs||3 pcs||/|
|Vials load capacity||∅12mm||920 Pcs||920 Pcs||920 Pcs||560 Pcs||24 ports|
|∅16mm||480 Pcs||480 Pcs||480 Pcs||285 Pcs|
|∅22mm||260 Pcs||260 Pcs||260 Pcs||165 Pcs|
|Sample load capacity||1.2L||0.8L||1.2L||0.8L||/|
|Flask||/||/||8 pcs||8 pcs||/|
|Cold trap rack||Included||Included||Included||Included||Included|
|Condenser Temp.||<-55°C (-80°C or even lower is optional)|
|Cold trap size.||∅215 * 140 mm (Depth * Height)|
|Ice remove capacity||3~4kg/24hours|
|Defrost type||Natural (Electric is optional)|
|Ultimate Vacuum||<5 Pa (empty)|
|Voltage||220v/50Hz or 110v/60Hz|