ICP-TY-9900 Inductively Coupled Plasma ICP Emission Spectrometer (ICP-AES) can be applied in sample analysis of machinery, steel, geology, metallurgy, rare earth and magnetic materials, environment, medicine and health, biological, marine, petroleum, chemical new materials, nuclear industry, agriculture, food commodity inspection, water quality and other fields and disciplines. It can quickly and accurately detect about 70 kinds of elements from microelements to macro elements.
- High-stability RF output, with stable light source and low detection limit that can reach the level of PPb (one billionth) at minimum.
- The working curve has wide linear range that reach 5-6 orders of magnitudes.
- Multiple elements are analyzed at the same time with fast analytical speed and wide range of applications. It can almost analyze all metallic and part of non-metallic elements in periodic table of elements.
- Excellent optical system, advanced control system makes sure of the signal-background ratio accurate.
- Imported key components: to ensure the accuracy and sensitively of the instrument.
- Minimal matrix effect 99% of the sample without matrix separation.
- Wide measuring range: ultra volume to the constant analysis.
- Excellent precision: relative standard deviation RSD≤1.5%
- Stability: the relative standard deviation RSD≤2.0%
- Rapid analysis: sequential scan elements per minute, the fastest in more than 15.
- Analysis of many elements: 70 metal elements can be analyzed and also some non-metallic elements.
- Low detection limit: ug/L level
- Do qualitative and quantitative analysis:
- Convenience of analysis software: Window XP platform based on the third generation of China or English operating software to make it easier to use easily, the data processing system provides a variety of functions, the output data can be print.
- ICP-TY-9900 ICP Spectrometer uses analysis software with convenient operations and powerful functions. It can also realize functions including measurement, data processing, correction and data output.
||10 elements every minute
||Relative standard deviation RSD≤2%
||Relative standard deviation RSD≤3%(measured within one hour)
|Measuring linear range
|Low detection limit
||As listed below for representative elements